Enhancing Delivery of Services Steering Committee Information & Process Guide
The mission of the Steering Committee will be to identify and recommend ways in which we as the Department can more effectively provide services to our clients.
We want to find the most efficacious means of responding to concerns our clients have raised, without bogging down our ability to serve them in an unnecessarily cumbersome layer of bureaucracy or inefficient diversion of resources.
Agendas from the Enhancing Delivery of Services Steering Committee meetings are made available for public inspection.
Recordings from the Enhancing Delivery of Services Steering Committee meetings are made available for public inspection.
Notes from the Enhancing Delivery of Services Steering Committee meetings are made available for public inspection.
Enhancing Delivery of Services Committee Purpose
The purpose of the Steering Committee shall be as follows:
- Review CYFD’s internal processes, procedures, and practices for responding to communications and complaints.
- Ensure that appropriate communications are taking place to keep the Steering Committee fully apprised of any workgroup activities.
- Establish workgroups as needed to complete the Steering Committee’s efforts within the established timeframe.
- Explore potential solutions used in other jurisdictions, states, and territories.
- Make recommendations for CYFD to better respond to communications and complaints.
The development of recommendations to CYFD is a four-step process:
- First phase: Establish the Steering Committee, agree on agendas and purpose, and establish workgroups as needed.
- Second phase: Conduct six statewide focus groups, facilitated by Case Family Programs to inform the Steering Committee or any decided upon workgroups about how CYFD’s processes, procedures, and practices are experienced by our constituents.
- Third phase: Synthesize focus groups’ input with research and information garnered throughout the Steering Committee process.
- Fourth phase: Draft and finalize a report to the CYFD Secretary with recommendations for enhancing the monitoring of the delivery of its services and programs and responsiveness to constituent concerns.