Support for Parents
Help and Advice for New Mexico Parents
Being a parent is hard. But you don’t have to do it all on your own.
- Feeling frustrated? Get advice for common issues.
- Find childcare in your area here. You may qualify for financial assistance—find out more.
- New parents may qualify for a free parenting coach. Learn more about free home visiting programs.
- Need expert help with homework? Log on to Brainfuse for one-to-one, online homework help.
- Having fun with your family doesn’t have to break the bank. Click here to find low-cost family activities.
- Seeking substance abuse support? CYFD partners with OpenBeds to find treatment available immediately.
- Nobody should have to feel scared in their own home. If you do, help is available.
- Summer months mean more mouths to feed at home. Find out where to get free meals for kids.