Juvenile Justice Advisory Committee Events and Meetings
Juvenile Justice Advisory Committee (JJAC)
The New Mexico Juvenile Justice Advisory Committee (JJAC) was created by state statute, (Section 9-2A-14 through Section 9-2A-16 NMSA 1978) and carries out responsibilities under the Federal Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Act as well as the State Juvenile Continuum Act.
For more information about the Juvenile Justice Advisory Committee, please visit the JJAC page.
JJAC Meetings & Events
In order to ensure the most productive meeting JJAC members are asked to:
- Notify your board chair when you will be unable to attend a meeting.
- Arrive at least 10 minutes early to the meeting.
- Come prepared; familiarize yourself with the topics and have questions ready.
- Stay alert and remain for the entire meeting.
- Minimize distractions such as side conversations during the meeting. Turn off your cell phone. Please wait for a break to text or check your e-mails.
- Do actively participate, but be sure others have a chance to speak.